You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
Information is collected and used in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
We collect and process the data of visitors and users when browsing the site.
We always pay special attention to our users' data.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also visit the website of the National Commission of Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL) www.cnil.fr
DATA COLLECTED AND FINALITIES
- Fill in the contact form,
- You subscribe to the newsletter,
- Create your customer account,
We collect and process personal data about you such as:
- First name
- Telephone number
Personal data about you collected from the site is intended for internal use within the company.
We do not sell or lease your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes under any consequences.
We collect your personal data for various reasons:
- The creation and management of a customer account.
- Fulfillment of e-commerce orders: delivery, return, repayment, etc.
- To inform you of our news, new products, commercial offers via the newsletter.
- Carrying out statistical studies to develop our products and services.
A cookie is information deposited on your hard drive by the server of our site. It contains several data: the server name, the cookie name, its value and its expiration date.
This information is stored on your device in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information.
They are registered by our site. Only the site that placed the cookie can read the information it contains.
Cookies are not viruses and cannot infect your computer.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data communicated by the Users of the site will be deleted after a certain period and according to the processed data.
We store your data only for the time required for the purposes pursued, in accordance with the legal requirements.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
We make our best efforts to take all measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data transmitted to us in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
In accordance with the regulations in force Users have the following rights:
• right of access and rectification;
• update, completeness of User data;
• the right to lock or delete personal Users' data, where it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or where collection, use, disclosure or retention is prohibited;
• right to withdraw consent at any time;
• the right to limit the processing of Users' data;
• right to oppose the processing of personal data;
• the right to the portability of the data that the Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or a contract.
If you want to know how we use this personal data, ask to correct it or you oppose a treatment you can send us an email or send us a mail.
Finally, Users of the site can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr:fr/plaintes)
Need help ?
+33 4 42 57 34 09
Soraya Swimwear Saint Tropez
71 Rue Allard
83990 St Tropez
+33 4 94 56 58 05
Soraya Swimwear Cannes | Corner
120 rue d'Antibes
Soraya Swimwear Biarritz
58 avenue Edouard VII
Soraya Swimwear Vannes
13 Rue Saint-Salomon
02 97 47 90 74
Soraya Swimwear Saint Barth
Plage Pélican - Saint Jean
97133 St Barthélémy
Soraya Swimwear Manganao Hôtel
Route de Saint François
97118 Saint François Guadeloupe